TOPICS OF INTEREST
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:
- DevOps & Release Engineering
- Approaches to Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
- Infrastructure as Code
- Test Automation & Optimization
- Monitoring & Performance
- Security for DevOps
- Provisioning of Software & Infrastructure
- Application Virtualization with Container
- Engineering of Deployment Pipelines
- Quality & Metrics for DevOps
- Design for Scalability
- Organizational issues for CSE
- Continuous Delivery for Requirements Engineering/Early Prototyping
- Change Management – Handling user feed-back
- Teaching CSE approaches
- Software Architectures for CSE
- Software Development Lifecycle for CSE
We solicit two types of submissions: full research papers (up to 8 pages) and short papers (up to 4 pages). Full research papers present original and evaluated research whereas short papers describe novel ideas, identified challenges, and especially experience reports related to the workshop’s theme. We encourage you to submit a contribution, both from a research and an industry perspective.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and judged on the basis of their clarity, relevance, and interest to the workshop participants.
Paper submissions must be in English and conform to the LNI format.
Papers are to be submitted electronically to the CSE EasyChair paper submission system.
The workshop proceedings will be published at CEUR-WS, which is indexed by dblp, the world’s most comprehensive open bibliographic data service in computer science.
Authors of accepted papers have to register for the workshop.